What if you are inadmissible, but still need to enter Canada?

0 Comment| 4:31 pm

Inadmissible To Canada

You could be deemed inadmissible due to security, medical or criminal reasons. Rehabilitation is an option, but what if you need to enter Canada before your 10 or 5 years have been completed. In that case you may apply for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).

A TRP may be issued for someone who is otherwise inadmissible, but has a justified reason to enter or stay in Canada. In most cases, the permit is only issued for the length of your visit to Canada. TRP is a temporary solution for a person who needs to enter Canada for a valid reason. For instance, if you would like to come to Canada for one week for a business conference, but you have a criminal record, if you qualify, the permit would only be issued for one week. You have an obligation to leave Canada by the expiry date on the issued permit

In order to be eligible, it is up to you to display that your need to enter Canada outweighs the health or safety risk to Canadian society. The offence itself may seem minor, but you must demonstrate that your visit is justified. It is you responsibility to provide the correct documents that help you strengthen you case and validate the officer of your intention.

I hope this helped, if you have any further questions about the documents you require, and how about how to present your claim, please do not hesitate to contact. Our team of experienced professionals will be happy to answer any of you questions.

Leave a Reply