Category: Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) is a document to overcome refusal of entry to Canada. If you have been refused or denied entry to Canada or have a previous criminality, you may be inadmissible to Canada. If you are considered inadmissible, you run the risk of being denied entry unless you arrive prepared. A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) (like a Visa Waiver) is a temporary travel document that you can obtain in order to overcome your inadmissibility and allows you to enter Canada for a set period of time.