Denied Entry to Canada
  • Home
  • inadmissible to canada

Posts Tagged ‘inadmissible to canada’

Temporary Resident Permit and Criminal Rehabilitation

Applying for Temporary Resident Permit and Criminal Rehabilitation Do you have a stubborn criminal record that will just not go away? Are you frustrated to travel just because you always get stopped and checked/asked a bunch of questions based on your past criminal activity? You do not have to worry about any of these situations if you do one thing, get a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Crim…click for more...
Continue Reading

Denied Entry to Canada for Inadmissibility Issue

Denied Entry at the Port of Entry? Apply for TRP Do you have a dream to visit Canada or need to enter for your business but are inadmissible? A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) could be the solution to overcome your inadmissibility issue. The TRP document by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) authorizes an inadmissible person or an individual who does not meet the requirements of Immigrati…click for more...
Continue Reading

Why do I need Temporary Resident Permit

Purpose of Temporary Resident Permit Temporary Resident Permit (TRP), was first known as the “Minister’s Permit” which was introduced back in 1910 in the Immigration Act, this new act replaced the previous rights that were given to the Minister to issue removal order (i.e. a deportation, exclusion or departure order). Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) allows immigration office…click for more...
Continue Reading

I Have a Criminal Record in the Past Do I need to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation

Denied Entry to Canada for your Criminal Record? Are you tired of going through tedious long processes when you have to visit Canada to meet your family or simply for leisure or work because of a crime you committed a long time ago? You can solve this issue by applying for the Criminal Rehabilitation that is offered by the Canadian Government in order to determine if you are deemed rehabilitated.…click for more...
Continue Reading

TRP Application Decision Outcome

TRP Application Refused? Have you applied for a TRP? Has it been rejected? You may be wondering what the process was and why your application was rejected. You may also be wondering what to do now, or if you can re-apply for a TRP. There are many factors to consider regarding the outcome of your TRP application. In order to do so, it is best to understand the factors that the immigration office…click for more...
Continue Reading

Denied Entry to Canada do I need a TRP

What is a Temporary Resident Permit? With half of your team working in Canada, it did not seem like much of an issue for you to travel there. So when they called with a work-related emergency, you immediately packed and didn’t even worry about the actual visiting. But after tremendous effort of dealing with Canadian Immigration, you were disheartened to find that you had been deemed “inadmi…click for more...
Continue Reading

Why am I Denied Entry into Canada

What May Result in Denial of Entry into Canada? There are no guarantees when entering Canada at a border or port of entry. The Border Services Officer (BSO) that screens you upon entry into Canada has the authority to issue a denial of entry according to his or her discretion. There are many reasons for receiving a denial of entry into Canada, and everyone coming to Canada is evaluated under th…click for more...
Continue Reading

How to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation

Criminal Inadmissibility to Canada: Are you a temporary resident looking to apply for permanent residency but have a criminal background? If have a criminal back ground you may be considered inadmissible meaning you are not allowed to become a permanent resident. You are considered criminally inadmissible if you were convicted of an offence in Canada; if you were committed of an offence outsid…click for more...
Continue Reading

Drug Offence Need To Enter Canada

One of the grounds of inadmissibility into Canada is possession of or trafficking in drugs or controlled substances. If a person is convicted of a drug related crime then he/she is considered inadmissible into Canada. However there are few options for those convicted, and looking to enter Canada. In case where a person holds a conviction of drug offence on his or her record and needs to en…click for more...
Continue Reading

Can I Enter Canada If I Have a Criminal Record?

Under Canada’s Immigration law, if you have committed or been convicted of a crime then you are criminally inadmissible. Normally if you are criminally inadmissible you cannot stay or live in Canada. This also includes both minor and serious crimes, such as: Theft; Assault; Manslaughter; Dangerous driving; Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and Possession o…click for more...
Continue Reading No Comments