Denied Entry to Canada

Posts Tagged ‘Denied Entry’

Denied Entry at the Canadian Port of Entry

Major Reason why you can be Refused Entry at the Canadian Port of Entry There are many reasons why you may be denied entry to Canada. One of the most common reasons is having criminal inadmissibility. It is important to recognize that the Immigration officer has the authority to refuse your entry, even if you have a criminal conviction from over thirty years ago. Thus, it is very important to d…click for more...
Continue Reading

Temporary Resident Permits at the Port of Entry

Are You Inadmissible to Canada? If you are criminally inadmissible or are inadmissible for some other reason, you will likely be denied entry into Canada at the Canadian border. To avoid facing these issues you could apply for a temporary resident permit (TRP) or, even apply for Criminal Rehabilitation. Both of these applications take time, though, you may be able to overcome inadmissibility in p…click for more...
Continue Reading

Removal Orders and Authorization to Return to Canada

What are Removal Orders Have you recently been requested to leave Canada? Did you receive a Removal Order? Are you fearful and unsure of what to do next? Do you wish you stay in Canada or return to Canada in the future? There are many different circumstances that can result in Removal Orders from Canada. It is extremely important to know what steps to make when you receive a Removal Order. In mos…click for more...
Continue Reading

How to Apply for Criminal Rehabilitation

What is Criminal Rehabilitation In order to enter Canada as a visitor, you must abide by the Immigrations laws that are in place for the safety and security of Canadian citizens and permanent residents. If you are deemed inadmissible to Canada for a past criminal offence made in or outside of Canada, and you would like to overcome the criminal inadmissibility, you may be able to apply for Crimina…click for more...
Continue Reading


The Canadian government grants permanent residence visa to members of the family class and economic class, which consist of (skilled workers, under the skilled worker class Quebec skilled worker class, Provincial nominee’s class and the business Immigrants). To immigrate to Canada and become a Canadian Permanent Resident, you will need to first apply for and be issued a Canada immigration (Pe…click for more...
Continue Reading No Comments