Denied Entry to Canada
  • Home
  • Apply for a Record Suspension

Posts Tagged ‘Apply for a Record Suspension’

What is a Record Suspension

Record Suspension and Pardon in Canada Have you been criminally charged within Canada? Are you a foreign national, a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada? Regardless of status, the moment that you obtain a criminal charge or conviction in Canada, you will become criminally inadmissible to Canada. In order to successfully overcome your criminal inadmissibility to Canada and permanent…click for more...
Continue Reading

DUI in Canada

What is Driving under the Influence Driving under the influence (DUI) refers to the criminal offense of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. There are also other terminologies that refer to DUI, including driving while impaired/driving while intoxicated (DWI), operating while intoxicated (OWI), operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs (OVI…click for more...
Continue Reading

Record Suspension

What is a record suspension A Record Suspension (formerly known as pardon) is a forgiveness order that keeps a convicted person’s criminal record separate and apart from other criminal records. This means a person’s convictions will not be disclosed on criminal record checks. It does not remove a criminal record but it permits individuals who have made positive life changes to be released f…click for more...
Continue Reading

Reasons for Inadmissibility and overcoming it

What is “Inadmissibility” In order to protect the overall security and safety of Canadian citizens and permanent residents, Canadian border officers are vigilant when it comes to admitting foreign travelers to Canada. A lot of times, individuals may be denied entry to Canada, due to various reasons. You fail to enter Canada, because you have “inadmissibility”. Inadmissibility occurs bec…click for more...
Continue Reading