Information about Authorization to Return to Canada Application
Returning to Canada After You Receive a Removal OrderIt may be extremely overwhelming when you receive a removal order from the Canadian government. It basically means you are being informed to leave Canada within a certain period of time. Depending on the type of removal order you have received, you may or may not be inadmissible to Canada. Do not be to scared, though. The first thing to do is to calm yourself down, and understand what a removal order is and what an Authorization to Return to Canada application is. In this article, you will learn how to deal with your removal order so that you may return to Canada, depending on your specific situation.
Consider What Type of you received
- Departure Order
- Exclusion Order
- Deportation Order
- Refugee Applications and Removal Orders
- Administrative Deferral of Removals (ADR)
- Temporary suspension of removals (TSR)
Apply for an ARC if NecessaryIf you have determined you will require an ARC to return to Canada, it is important to understand the application process. Like any applications to overcome inadmissibility, the approval or the refusal is completely based on the officer’s discretion. Therefore, it is important for you to submit a well-prepared application.
What should be Included in an Authorization to Return ApplicationYou will need the following in order to submit an ARC application:
- Temporary Resident Visa Form
- Proof of strong ties to home country
- An explanation regarding the reasons for the removal order/ the reasons it was received (You must be able to show your situation has changed from what it was when you received the removal order)
- Prove that you will not repeat the behavior that caused the order to be issued
- Show the length of time since the order was issued
- An explanation of your current situation
- An explanation of the reasons why you want to enter Canada.Other travel history, showing you have complied with other countries regulations
- Government Fee
Contact Akrami & AssociatesApplying for an ARC may be confusing and overwhelming. This is where professional help comes in handy. At Akrami and Associates, we can help you prepare for the aforementioned requirements and documentation before you attempt to enter Canada. These applications are difficult applications to pursue on your own and it is highly recommended that you seek out professional help before attempting to submit the application. Akrami & Associates has worked with many different immigration issues. We have helped many of our clients with their ARC applications successfully. If you have any questions regarding ARC applications, please feel free to contact Akrami & Associates at 416-477-2545 or email@example.com for more information or to book a consultation. With Akrami & Associates, there is always a way! With Akrami & Associates, there is always a way!
Tags: Applying for an Authorization to Return to Canada, Authorization to Return to Canada after given a Removal Order, Authorization to Return to Canada ARC, canada removal order, Do I need an Authorization to Return to Canada, How to Apply for an Authorization to Return to Canada, I got a Removal Order from Canada do I need Permission to Enter, Removal Order, removal order from Canada
Trackback from your site.