Denied Entry to Canada

Posts Tagged ‘Who needs TRP’

Apply for Temporary Resident Permit

What is a Temporary Resident Permit? If you are visiting Canada and you have a prior conviction that is making you “inadmissible” in Canada, you are to get a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) that will grant you temporary access to Canada. A way that you can be deemed inadmissible to Canada is, if you have had been convicted of an offence or that you have an outstanding sentence or balance of…click for more...
Continue Reading

Applying for a Temporary Resident Permit at a Port of Entry

What is a Temporary Resident Permit? A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) can allow those who may be unable to qualify for a Canadian visa through the usual channels to still have access to Canada. It’s best to keep in mind that a TRP is temporary with a capital “T”. A TRP always has an expiry date and can be cancelled at any time by an immigration officer. If you are for some reason inadmissi…click for more...
Continue Reading