Denied Entry to Canada
  • Home
  • individual rehabilitation

Posts Tagged ‘individual rehabilitation’

How to Apply for Criminal Rehabilitation

I am a Foreign Offender and I want to Enter Canada “I have completed my sentence for my offense. I am still afraid that Canada will not welcome me. What should I do now?” Having a criminal record and wants to overcome inadmissibility to Canada can be worrisome. Furthermore, the mandatory waiting period since the completion of your sentence can be confusing. If you are a foreign offender who…click for more...
Continue Reading

Criminal Rehabilitation Application Tips

  Coming to Canada with Criminal Record If you are a foreign traveler with criminal record, you will need to be aware of the fact that you may be denied entry. Having a criminal record and wants to overcome inadmissibility to Canada can be worrisome. Furthermore, in order to make sure individuals with criminal record are no longer a risk to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, the Cana…click for more...
Continue Reading

Determining Eligibility for Criminal Rehabilitation

Do You Qualify For Criminal Rehabilitation? Are you inadmissible to Canada because you have a criminal offense on record from your past? Do you wish to permanently overcome your status as inadmissible? Has at least 5 years passed since the day you officially completed all the conditions of your imposed sentence? If this is the case for you, there may be a solution! You may be eligible to apply …click for more...
Continue Reading

Why Do I need Temporary Resident Permit TRP

Travelling to Canada with a Criminal Record Have you ever planned your trip to Canada, arrived at a Canadian border and Denied at the Port of Entry? Well if this is your situation you are not the only one!! We get dozens of calls every day about individuals being denied entry to Canada and are not exactly sure why they have been turned back at the port of entry. Well, there could be many reason…click for more...
Continue Reading

How to Qualify for Individual Rehabilitation

What is a TRP? TRP is short for Temporary Resident Permit In order to overcome inadmissibility, you have the option of applying for a Temporary Resident Permit. This permit allows you to enter or stay in Canada if it has been less than 5 years since the end of your sentence or if you have valid reasons to be in Canada (in this situation you may begranted a TPR; however, an immigration offic…click for more...
Continue Reading