Denied Entry to Canada
  • Home
  • If I received a Deportation Order

Posts Tagged ‘If I received a Deportation Order’

Can I come Back to Canada with Removal Order

Who Needs Authorization to Return Canada?? If you have been removed from Canada due to the subjection of a Removal Order from the Canadian Government then you will most likely require an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) if you wish to return. Whether you need an Authorization to Return to Canada or not depends on the type of removal order under which you were evicted and issued. Types o…click for more...
Continue Reading

Applying for an ARC

Removal Order from Canada A while ago, you received a document from Canadian Immigration, informing you that you will need to exit Canada. It was a Deportation Order. You left, but are looking to return. What do you do? In this situation, you may need to apply for an Authorization to Return to Canada, commonly abbreviated as ARC. If accepted, this document will allow you to legally return to Ca…click for more...
Continue Reading