Denied Entry to Canada
  • Home
  • Denied at Canadian Border for a Criminal Record

Posts Tagged ‘Denied at Canadian Border for a Criminal Record’

Temporary Resident Permit for Criminal Record

What is a Temporary Resident Permit? Were you on your way to Canada and stopped at the border because of an offence in your record? Were you sent back to the U.S? This means that you are inadmissible to Canada and must apply for a Temporary Resident Permit to enter Canada. If you have an emergency that requires your travel to Canada read this article on how to get a Temporary Resident Permit t…click for more...
Continue Reading

Denied Entry to Canada get a TRP

Denied at Canadian Border for a Criminal Record? Have you traveled to Canada and found yourself being denied entry at the Canadian border due to a past offence on record? Do you have an urgent travel date and have a need to attend a business meeting or do you have a family emergency and need to cross borders to attend a funeral or wedding? Whatever your reason may be, immigration officers at th…click for more...
Continue Reading