Denied Entry to Canada
  • Home
  • can I travel with DUI

Posts Tagged ‘can I travel with DUI’

Temporary Resident Permit versus Criminal Rehabilitation

Do I need Temporary Resident Permit or Criminal Rehabilitation You are deemed inadmissible if you have a past offence in your record and this may become a hurdle in trying to enter Canada. There are many things you can do to become admissible and two of them are Temporary Resident Permit and a Criminal Rehabilitation application. People have a hard time choosing the best option for their situat…click for more...
Continue Reading

Temporary Resident Permit for Criminal Record

What is a Temporary Resident Permit? Were you on your way to Canada and stopped at the border because of an offence in your record? Were you sent back to the U.S? This means that you are inadmissible to Canada and must apply for a Temporary Resident Permit to enter Canada. If you have an emergency that requires your travel to Canada read this article on how to get a Temporary Resident Permit t…click for more...
Continue Reading

Who can apply for Criminal Rehabilitation

Denied Entry to Canada for a Past Criminal Record? No matter where you travel in the world you will go through a security check at the port of entry by an immigration officer to ensure you have no criminal record on file. Many travellers are declined entry into Canada due to their past criminal history. The immigration officers at the port of entry do daily security checks to ensure anyone ente…click for more...
Continue Reading